This is a Demo item, meaning it was used on a showroom floor so it is being sold at a reduced price. It may come without original packaging and may have minor blemishes. Some rack units may have deeper scratches on the chassis.
This is for 2 of the BX4 Bluetooth to XLR receivers.
The BX-4 is a Bluetooth receiver for the Bluetooth 4.0 chip. This chip can make the sound quality better and more compatible. Simply plug the 3-pin card into the mixer or active audio, and then use the Bluetooth function to wirelessly transmit to devices such as smart phones and PADs. By tapping the STEREO-LINK button, the BX-4 can be paired with another BX-4 (in the case where a BX-4 has been paired with a Bluetooth device such as a mobile phone or tablet) to transmit a signal to the audio signal.
* Version: Bluetooth V4.0
* Power supply: 3.7V lithium battery power supply
* Standby current: <50uA
* Working current: ≤30mA
* Temperature range: -40°C--- +80°C
* Wireless transmission distance: 10m
* Sensitivity: -80dBm<±0.1% BER
* Frequency range: 2.4Ghz-2.480Ghz
* Signal to noise ratio: ≥75dB
* Distortion: ≤0.1%
* Charging method: USB charging
* Standby duration: 50 days (in theory)
* Working hours: 10 hours (theoretical)
* Net weight: 95g
* Size: 33.4*27.5*124mm