The T190 is one of the high performance tube condenser microphones in the Alctron microphone’s line. It offers a remarkable renaissance of the original, with new self noise and distortion specs optimized to meet the current state of the art. The return of the 34mm dual-diaphragm capsule and the original 7025A vacuum tube give the T190 the high quality sound characteristics of warmth, clarity and presence from Omni to Cardioid to figure-eight, no less than nine polar patterns are selectable on the remote control. The output transformer uses a special winding to minimize low-frequency distortion, and internal shock mounts effectively reduce handling noise.
- Tube Condenser Recording Mic
- Multi-polar patterns tube mic
- Wide range frequency response and high sensitivity helps to capture accurate and clear sound quality
- Discrete components carefully selected for optimized capsule performance
- Adopts 7025 tube amp performance and special noise cancelling circuit offers high sound restore and low colaration sound quality