The Alctron MK47 is the perfect choice for discerning audio professionals seeking that classic Neumann U47 sound, but don't want to spend $30,000! Boasting a striking chrome head grille and a brass housing with a sleek nickel finish, the MK47 is not only a sight to behold, but also features premium components that deliver unparalleled sound quality.
The MK47's newly manufactured 35mm dual capsule is plated in gold, ensuring pristine audio capture with every use. The microphone also boasts a low-noise, hand-selected 7025 tube, and premium grade transformer for optimal sound reproduction.
With its easy-to-use selector switch on the front panel, the MK47 offers 9 different selectable polar patterns, including Omni directional, Cardioid, and Figure Eight pattern, making it a versatile choice for a wide range of applications.
In summary, the Alctron MK47 is the ideal microphone for anyone seeking a professional-grade, reliable tube condenser microphone that delivers pristine audio in a variety of settings.
- Multi-polar patterns tube mic
- High-quality brass mesh reduced plosives and sibilance
- Wide range frequency response and high sensitivity helps to capture accurate and clear sound quality
- Discrete components carefully selected for optimized capsule performance
- Adopts 7025 tube amp performance and special noise canceling circuit offers high sound restore and minimal low colouration
- Comes with stable power supply that features nine different polar patterns
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: -36dB(1v/Pa 1000Hz)
- Max SPL: 134dB for 0.5% THD
- Equivalent noise level: 18dB
- S/N ratio: 72dB
- Output impedance: <200ohm
- Connector: 7-pin XLR