The TL39 is the ideal large diaphragm microphone for all professional and semi-professional applications requiring the utmost in sound quality on a limited budget. By utilizing the tried and true transformerless circuit, the BC1000 features incredible low self-noise and the highest sound pressure level transmission. It has a Cardioid pattern, is acoustically well-balanced and provides extraordinary attenuation of signals from the rear.
Due to the universal Cardioid pattern, straightforward handling, extremely low self-noise level, the TL39 is predestined for all demanding applications from home recording to professional broadcasting and commercial recording studios.
* Type: FET Condenser Microphone
* Capsule: 34mm Gold Sputtered Diaphragm
* Polar Pattern: Cardioid
* Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
* Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm: 21 mV/Pa
* Rated Impedance: 200 ohms
* Rated Load Impedance: 1000 ohms
* S/N Ratio: 76.5 dB
* Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 126 dB
* Power Requirement: 48 V Phantom Power
* Matching Connector: 3-pin XLR