This item ships from Ireland—not the US.
CX5 Condenser Microphone
CX5 is a condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern, employing a 34mm gold plated- large diagram capsule to give it a warm and natural tone. With exceptionally low self-noise, excellent dynamic range, and high SPL capability, it is a sure winner. Comes with a shock mount to prevent plosives and saliva damage. Featuring gold-plated aluminum alloy accents, and a vintage-yellow body, it will be the centerpiece of your studio.
- Type：FET condenser microphone
- Polar pattern：Cardioid
- Capsule：34mm large gold diaphragms
- Frequency range：20Hz-20kHz
- Output impedance：100ohms
- Equivalent noise level：16dB
- Max SPL： 137dB
- Sensitivity： -38dB±3dB
- Connector：3-pin XLR
- Power requirement：48V phantom power supply