If you are looking for the NS-251, please see the Alctron T190. It is the same great mic under a different brand name. The NS-251 sold out, but we hope to have more in the future.
The N-SONIC NS-251 is the first high-performance tube condenser microphone to join N-SONIC's product line. It features a classic tube microphone sound, but with low self-noise and distortion specs that meet the current state-of-the-art standards. The 34mm dual-diaphragm capsule and 7025a vacuum tube give the NS-251 the sought-after warmth, clarity, and presence you would expect from an authentic classic tube microphone, but for just a small fraction of the cost. From omni to cardioid to figure eight, polar patterns are fully variable with a nine-position switch. The output transformer uses a special winding to minimize low-frequency distortion, and internal shockmounts effectively reduce handling noise.
* Microphone Type:Tube Condenser
* Polar Pattern:Nine Patterns Through Cardioid, Omni, and Figure-8
* Diaphragm Size:1.34" (34mm)
* Frequency Response:30Hz-20kHz
* Max SPL:128/138/148dB SPL (k=3%)
* Output Impedance:200 ohms
* Signal to Noise Ratio:72dB
* 14dB equivalent noise
* Connector:7-pin XLR male, gold plated contacts
* Included Accessories:Power Supply, Cable, Shock mount,
Windscreen, Aluminum carrying case, wooden microphone box
Wooden Box (For Mic Only)
7-Pin XLR CABLE