T05 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The T05 pencil instrumental microphone uses a 22mm diaphragm capsule design to provide close, natural, and detailed sound with transparent highs, optimal presence, and natural low-end response. It is especially suitable for instrument pick up, such as orchestra, percussion, guitar, bass, piano, etc. It is most suitable for use in situations where accurate sound reproduction is desired. The interchangeable capsules and low self-noise make it useful in broadcasting, sound reinforcement, and recording studios. The rugged microphone construction, shock mount mic clip, and windscreen effectively reduce stand rumble, outside infrasonic interference, and mechanical shocks.
1. Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
2. Low self-noise perfectly suited for digital recording equipment
3. Smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise in the high-frequency region
4. Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion
5. High SPL handling and wide dynamic range
6. Ideal for stringed instruments such as violin, cello, acoustic guitar, harp and piano, both in the studio and on stage.
- Type：Pencil condenser microphone
- Polar pattern： cardioid, hyper-cardioid, Omni
- Capsule：Pencil condenser microphone
- Frequency range：20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL：120dB
- Power requirement：48V phantom power supply